Thursday, March 29, 2012

8th Grade Abstracted Cities in Perspective are Completed!!

Below I have given you some insight into the 8th grade city painting my exploratory group is working on.  They have completed drawing and transferring the image to the canvas boards.  Some are not liking the process of painting on an easel, because it makes their arm tired.  I find it kind of funny that its not even hard labor?!  Thankfully they are young and will adjust. As Enjoy:



Well we finished the Abstract Perspective Cities!  The results are stunning.  I think the 8th grade students surprised themselves as well.  I was so excited to see the different creative twists each individual brought to their canvas, but that's what I love about my job!  Below are some of  the finished products.  What do you think?  Feel free to comment:)










No comments:

Post a Comment